A parent can withdraw his ward at the end of the session but he should inform about the same by the end of February. A format, available in the office is to be filled up by the parent as request for withdrawal.
All dues of the school should be paid in full and library books returned before applying for a school leaving certificate.

For more enquiries or concerns about your child